I’ve taken the liberty to change the title of these weekly posts mainly because there are so many writing sites and blogs out there, and forgive me if you’re familiar with some of these posts, but I can’t help but share what’s caught my eye.
- How to Revise (When You’d Rather Just Drink)
Good and easy tips to get you (back) into the groove.
- What Self-Publishing Isn’t
Four points on how you should not approach self-publishing.
- Is the Second Novel Really Easier?
I’m finding this out now.
- 7 Query Lessons Learned While Warming School Bleachers with My Butt
Good guidelines to know.
- Anatomy of a Butt-Kicking
How one writer solves seven issues we all come to face at some point in our writing career.
- My Ten Steps to Novel Completion
How one author gets her work done …
- Author Elana Johnson on Writing Out of Order
And a seemingly non-conventional way of getting your writing done.
- What Makes a Story a Story?
Sometimes we get so bogged down in all the details, that we need a good reminder what this art is all about.
- Spring Cleaning Checklist for Your WIP
It may seem overwhelming, but things to always keep in mind when writing your novel.