By Jessica M
About Jessica M
savour the flavour View all posts by Jessica M
This entry was posted on Saturday, April 25th, 2015 at 23:03 and tagged with my writing and posted in personal. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
Most Recent Posts
- #DailyScribe 20. Being a homeschooling teacher, I love red pens. https://t.co/MlAfEtdPgG 10 hours ago
- #AuthorWouldYou 20. I’d rather edit all day. 10 hours ago
- I've lost friends in my lifetime because of distance, growing apart, starting families, the usual. But never have I… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 20 hours ago
- On page 105 of 768 of The Idiot, by Fyodor Dostoyevsky goodreads.com/user_status/sh… 1 day ago
- #DailyScribe 19. What I love most about my current WIP is that no matter how many writing breaks intrude upon it, I… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
Useful Writing Links
- bad fiction book review character creation characters contemporary authors craft critique groups deadeye dick dostoevsky fantasy figment good fiction Goodkind how-to books links list my writing mélange opining outlines publishing publishing business quotes science fiction screenwriting self-publishing vampires Vonnegut writing methods writing sites writing technology writing tips
Current Reading List
The author of this site is not responsible for any offended feelings.