By Jessica M
About Jessica M
savour the flavour View all posts by Jessica M
This entry was posted on Sunday, August 23rd, 2015 at 16:48 and posted in Reviews. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
Most Recent Posts
- #authorconfession 25. Coffee order depends on the time of day. Morning: black. Afternoon: with cream, no sugar. Please, no sugar. 3 hours ago
- #Tweepwriter 25. Favorite non-writing activity: Art. Reading. Cooking. Netflix. All of the above. 3 hours ago
- RT @KMWeiland: The First Plot Point at the 25% mark changes everything. It is a point of no return as the character leaves the Normal World… 5 hours ago
- Prepping to tattoo hubby's fingers. Wish me luck!! #noob #secondtattoo #ihaveaneedle https://t.co/ZTxuGVBAKb 8 hours ago
- RT @jamesscottbell: Comparison is death to a writer. Don't look up or down. Look at the page in front of you and nail it. #writing 17 hours ago
Useful Writing Links
- bad fiction book review character creation characters contemporary authors craft critique groups deadeye dick dostoevsky fantasy figment good fiction Goodkind how-to books links list my writing mélange opining outlines publishing publishing business quotes science fiction screenwriting self-publishing vampires Vonnegut writing methods writing sites writing technology writing tips
Current Reading List
The author of this site is not responsible for any offended feelings.